CS112 Summer II 2009 TF
This is the teaching fellow's page. I will post some supplemental material here from time to time, allowing both students and the instructor to keep track of what happened in discussion sessions.
- Official class page: http://cs-people.bu.edu/ilir/cs112s/index.html
- Instructor: Ilir Capuni
- Teaching Assistant: Likai Liu
- Email: liulk at cs dot bu dot edu
- Office hours: MCS 170 MR 4-5pm.
You're welcome to make appointment by e-mail; please check my schedule first.
Working With CS Computing Resources
See the Getting Started guide for tips on working from home and transferring files over, and for a primer on using Linux.
Unless otherwise extended, all homework assignments are due at 11:59pm on the due date. There are two deadlines: one that carriers a premium bonus of 10% is typically on Friday, and the regular deadline is on Monday.
- Homework 1: out 6/29, due 7/3 (+10%) or 7/6.
- Homework 2: out 7/6, due 7/10 (+10%) or 7/13.
- Homework 3: out 7/13, due 7/17 (+10%) or 7/20.
- Homework 4: out 7/20, due 7/30 (+10%) or 8/3.
Note that midterm is 7/20, due date of Homework 3; and final exam is 8/6, three days after the due date of the last homework.
For submitting homework, gsubmit instructions can be found here. The instruction assumes you worked in the computer lab in the CS cluster. If you worked from another computer, please see Getting Started for different ways to copy your files to the CS cluster for submission.